Good morning everyone

Thanks to all those who took the time to respond to the e mail I sent yesterday.

There was unanimous agreement that all U3A activity should be suspended immediately.

Consequently, there will be no committee meeting this month and the regular monthly meeting for

April is cancelled. Mabel has informed our guest speaker.

At the moment it looks likely that we will have to cancel the April committee meeting to and probably the May

Monthly meeting. A decision on that will be taken later.

U3A nationally has postponed the open day in June and it will now take place on 1st October.

I don’t have contact details for the majority of members. Please feel free to forward this message to anyone you

Know or phone them if you can.

The majority of interest groups have already been cancelled. Friday morning’s discussion group will not take place.

Please take care and God bless

Best wishes